What Is A SIOR?
Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
SIOR. The right choice.
- Excellence in industrial and office real estate.
- 2,800 industrial and office brokers and agents worldwide have met the stringent qualifications to earn the SIOR designation, certifying their expertise. The designation signifies that an individual has achieved a high level of professional standards, competence and success. Many corporate executives consider the SIOR designation as a prerequisite in choosing a service provider.
- SIOR offers unique opportunities for developing lasting contacts among commercial real estate brokers and between independent industrial & office property brokers and corporate real estate executives in North America and around the world.
- SIOR members are located in more than 630 cities in 34 countries. SIOR is the largest and most effective commercial real estate referral network in North America with true expertise and knowledge of local markets. The SIOR Network Works!
- Ongoing education ensures that SIORs remain on the cutting edge of industry, professional, and technological practices.
- SIORs are deal closers, completing more than 80,000 transactions per year (30 transactions per member).
- SIORs are market-tested, ethically driven, and highly respected in the industry.